Women aren’t the only vain creatures nowadays – increasingly more males are relying on cosmetic surgery inside a bid to boost their looks, although through artificial or painful means. But although some males are selecting to have surgery for purely personal or aesthetic reasons, other medication is using the leap simply because they accept is as true will boost their career professionally – making them a far more effective – or at best more appealing – pressure to become believed with.
The fact is, men want exactly the same stuff that women want: to appear more youthful, fitter and thinner, with regular, even features along with a healthy glow. They’re beginning to understand that in the current competitive market, searching tired and haggard with droopy eyelids, under eye circles along with a weak face just will not work. And should they have big breasts along with a flabby belly as well – well, ignore being a v . p . within the firm, not to mention the Chief executive officer.
It’s believed the grooming marketplace for men may be worth greater than $3.5 billion nowadays, with increasingly more people from the male species having surgery for cosmetic reasons. In a single survey of individuals from the male persuasion transported out by – unsurprisingly – a cosmetic surgeon, it had been discovered that:
* 4 % thought that their degree of physical attractiveness would affect their success at work, making them feel more effective
* 42 percent thought that their career could be made better when they could just improve one small factor regarding their face
* 32 percent believed that searching more youthful would affect their job performance more positively
This is a list of the largest plastic procedures for males, in no particular order:
* Gynecomastia, or Male Breast Reduction. It’s believed that about 15 % of males are unhappy with how big their breasts, and today many are finally doing something about this. Men develop man breasts, or moobs, for various reasons, including hormonal changes, steroid abuse and being drastically overweight. Surgery to eliminate them sometimes involves a complete operation, during some occasions means using the latest in liposuction coupled with laser surgery.
* Eye lid Surgery. Also referred to as blepharoplasty for males, this process could be purely cosmetic, functional or both. It seeks to fix both sagging upper eyelids, in addition to puffy bags beneath the eyes. Usually performed under just local anesthesia, it trims away extra fat, muscle and skin, using the remaining bits reattached in a manner that makes the eye region appear more youthful and much more refreshed. The end result: tighter, more taut eyelids and smoother under-eye areas.